UK-Based Professional Financial Body
To be agreed
To support the Professional Standards team with the creation, management and analysis of critical business performance reports, board papers, market research and trend analysis helping to deliver the Institute’s strategic plan to drive sustainable income growth.
Key remit of Role:
• To be responsible for the production and quality of the business performance reports for the Professional Standards team.
• To utilize the Institute’s systems such as Dynamic CRM and other reporting tools to support the development of the institute’s commercial reporting capabilities.
• To support the Commercial Manager and the Professional Standards Team with market research, complex data analysis and trends.
• To oversee the data quality and input of the Business Development Hub, supporting the delivery and creation of board papers and commercial proposals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare regular reports for the Commercial Manager, such as, income pipeline
movement and income tracking, ensuring data quality and early identification of inaccuracies.
• Support the Commercial Manager with market research across key product areas and new customer base.
• Analyse and interpret data, presenting outcomes and recommendations from all new business campaigns.